Do you love accounting? …We do! Let us handle your bookkeeping and payroll headaches.
Which of these is true for you?
I spend too much time on administrative tasks.
Payroll is a pain.
I need a trusted advisor for my business finances.
My books make my headache.
I need help paying my vendors, the right amount, on time.
Cleaning up account ledgers may not be your thing, but it’s what we love to do. Business Accounting Matters is experienced in a wide range of accounting and financial management services.
We aren’t the only accounting group in town. But, we are uniquely qualified to serve small businesses. We bring more than 20 years of corporate and small business management experience to the table. We understand your needs and challenges. We can get all of your financial records in shape, so that you can prepare for the future. We can help you budget and forecast, too. We’re a trusted financial partner, ready to help you move your business forward.
Money In Matters
Accurate reporting means tracking each dollar that comes through your doors. We make easy work of the following tasks:
- Data Entry
- Sales Tracking
- Customer Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Integration with POS
- Groupon Sales
Money Out Matters
It’s critical to stay on top of the cash flowing out of your business. These are some of the areas we can help you with:
- Data Entry
- Bill Payment
- Payroll Processing
- Expense Tracking
- Accounts Payable Management
- Separate Business from Personal
- Account Reconciliations
- Chart of Accounts Set Up
- QuickBooks Set Up, Clean Up, Catch Up
- Categorize Transactions
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Work with Your Tax Preparer at Tax Time
Back Office Support Matters
- Sales Tax Preparation
- 1099 Preparation and Filing
- 401k Form 5500 Filing
- Workers Compensation Audits
- New Employee Onboarding
- Document and Receipt Organization
- Financial Statement Creation
- Development of Financial Processes & Procedures
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Set up and Sync Technology